Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Who is Mr. Apple?

I am Mr. Apple!

Today the students of TALES received the very first TALES Yearbook. There are pictures of me in it!

I kept hearing kidnergarten and first grade students taking guesses about who Mr. Apple really is. I don't understand! I AM MR. APPLE!

Students have been guessing that there is someone in a costume. That is no costume, that's really me, Mr. Apple!

Students have been guessing that it's really Mr. Tolentino, or Mr. Groff, or Ms. Esther, or Mr. Ledesma, or another teacher. Not true! I AM MR. APPLE!

Sometimes my wife, Mrs. Apple, comes to events as well. I don't understand why there are rumors about who we are.

So, I will finally put this rumor to rest. I will tell you who Mr. Apple really is...

... Mr. Apple is ...

ME! MR. APPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment